The course will start in September 2021.
What is this course about?
- Learn about what advocacy is
- Learn about the national advocacy service for people with disabilities
- Talk about people who are self-advocates
- Learn about the Equality act
- Learn how to host an advocacy meeting in your community
- Set a self-advocacy goal and put your new self-advocacy skills into practice
Who is this course for?
- People who want to learn about speaking up for themselves and others
- People who have completed a QQI level 2 award in the past
- People living in Finglas / Cabra area will be prioritised
- Support from keyworkers is welcomed
If you are interested
Contact email@example.com or phone 087 290 8531