A Course for Adults with Dyslexia
This is a FREE programme designed for adults with dyslexia.
Groups are small with 4-6 people. Classes are delivered in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Weds, Thurs and Fri: 9.30am-11.30am (6 hours a week)
The program is suitable for adults of all ages with a diagnosis of dyslexia. If you do not have a diagnosis screening for Dyslexia will take place before classes begins
On this programme students will learn how to
- Read more fluently and with better understanding
- Get ideas down on paper and improve summarising skills
- Plan and structure pieces of writing from sentences to essays
- Improve spelling skills and develop vocabulary
- Exploring how technology can help
This programme is suitable for adults who did not finish school but would like to continue to further education.
Register interest by contacting Orna 0860612532 / email@example.com