Free 8-Week Course “Prepare for your Future”
January 25th – March 24th 2021
3 classes per week.
|Time||Type of Class||Subject|
|Monday||9.30am- 11.30am||Face to Face Class||IT Skills|
|Tuesday||9.30am- 11.30am||Online Class / Live on Zoom||Skills for Work|
|Wednesday||9.30am- 11.30am||Online Class / Live on Zoom||Career Planning with Guidance Counsellor|
What is this course about?
- Explore your options and make decisions about your future
- Increase your confidence
- Preparing for work/study in an online world
- Improve your IT skills for work and/or further study
- Build a skills profile and work on how you can transfer those skills to work towards your future goals
- Complete interest and personality assessments
- CV Building
- Interview skills
Who is this course for?
- People who are currently unemployed or on a social welfare payment
- People who would like to prepare for work and/or college
- People who would like to improve their IT skills
Work individually with a qualified Adult Guidance Counsellor to plan your next steps
If you are interested
Call, text or email Orna
086 061 2532