Are you going to college or further study in Sept 2020?
If you have left school before the Leaving Cert and you are now doing a QQI Level 4/5 module and are planning to study further, be your own best friend: take this Study Skills module.
Memory and Organisation
- Learn how to take notes in class and from your textbooks in list and chart formats
- SQ3R Method explained and practiced.
- You will learn to apply the SQ3R Method (survey, question, read, recall, review). You will learn how to summarise what you have read
- You will learn how to create an outline and how to write an essay, use paragraphs and how to proof and edit what you have written.
- Learn how to use mind maps.
- Learn how to create a good start, middle and end to an essay.
- Learn how to use the Harvard Referencing Technique.