- Tues: 4pm-7pm starting Feb 5th
- Tues: 4pm-9pm starting Feb 26th
- Would you like to do the ECDL online with the support of a tutor in the classroom?
- You can do one module or the complete certificate.
- Learning through E-college could be the answer.
- You can come to our centre and sign up for e-college.
- You will have a tutor with you in the classroom and other learners to give you support.
- It is free of charge to people getting a social welfare payment and people who are in low-paid employment
What computer skills do I need: You need to be able to use google and to send and receive emails.
You need to sign up at your Finglas Intreo office, Mellowes Rd. and ask for Josephine.
Please quote course code: NC 09857
- Computer Essentials: file creation and management, networks, and data security.
- Online Essentials: web browsing, effective information search, online communication and e-mail.
- Word Processing: creating, formatting, and finishing small-sized word processing documents, such as letters and other everyday documents.
- Spreadsheets: understand the concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate an ability to use a spreadsheet
- IT Security: use techniques and applications to maintain a secure network connection, use the Internet safely and securely, and manage data and information appropriately.
- Online Collaboration: collaborative tools, such as storage, productivity applications, calendars, social media, web meetings, learning environments, and mobile technology.
- Presentations: presentations and presentation software.
- Databases: create and modify tables, queries, forms and reports. Also, how to relate tables, and how to retrieve and manipulate information from a database by using query and sort tools.
€450.00 (free for job-seekers)
For More Information Contact
CDETB Adult Education Centre, Barry Rd. Finglas.
Text Cora: 0877953235 email email@example.com