You must be getting a social welfare payment to do this course
- Tues 3pm-7pm
- ECDL through blended learning means doing the course online with the support of a tutor in the classroom
- You can do one module or the complete certificate.
- Learning through E-college could be the answer.
- You can come to our centre and sign up for e-college.
- You will have a tutor with you in the classroom and other learners to give you support.
- It is free of charge to people getting a social welfare payment and people who are in low-paid employment
- You must be getting a social welfare payment to do this course
What computer skills do I need: You need to be able to use google and to send and receive emails.
- Computer Essentials: file creation and management, networks, and data security.
- Online Essentials: web browsing, effective information search, online communication and e-mail.
- Word Processing: creating, formatting, and finishing small-sized word processing documents, such as letters and other everyday documents.
- Spreadsheets: understand the concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate an ability to use a spreadsheet
- IT Security: use techniques and applications to maintain a secure network connection, use the Internet safely and securely, and manage data and information appropriately.
- Online Collaboration: collaborative tools, such as storage, productivity applications, calendars, social media, web meetings, learning environments, and mobile technology.
- Presentations: presentations and presentation software.
- Databases: create and modify tables, queries, forms and reports. Also, how to relate tables, and how to retrieve and manipulate information from a database by using query and sort tools.
€450.00 (free for job-seekers)
For More Information Contact
CDETB Adult Education Centre, Barry Rd. Finglas.
Text Cora: 0877953235 email email@example.com